By visiting the Site, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes.
-We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
– We automatically collect information about your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser
notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site and Services who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
– The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services. To create an account, you must provide your email address and create a password. You may also provide your first and last name, billing address, and shipping address. If you make a purchase, we will collect your order history, payment card information (including card number, expiration date and CVV), as well as your billing and shipping address.
-If you are opening an account over the phone with one of our agents the collection of information in our policy still applies.
– We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you and to fulfill your orders.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services.
- To send you email marketing about our products and services.
- To send you news and newsletters.
- To send you email marketing about products and services of our affiliated entities.
- To assist us in advertising on third-party websites, mobile apps, and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our adverting campaigns through third-party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- To better understand how users’ access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information.
- To conduct internal analysis of outreach and marketing efforts, as well as for market research or member satisfaction purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
-Sharing of information can be refused by your expressed consent and sharing of information by this site will always be in accordance to the state and federal laws.
– Service Providers. We may rely on service providers to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Site. We may also rely on service providers to perform certain
services for us in connection with your use of our Site and Services, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, our own marketing of the Service, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. These third-party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests. Third party providers may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. Some of our web pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to you from our third-party providers, while preserving the look and feel of the Service. In such cases, please note that the information you provide may be provided to the third party.
-We can disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks
Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
– We invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments and any other information that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Site. If you post your own content on our Site, your posting may become public and CBD ReLeaf Therapy cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
– Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third- party websites.
– We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
– You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time. You can also call our Customer Service to modify, change or inquire on this matter.
– We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
– Our Services are not designed for children under 18. If we discover that a person under 18 years if age has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
– If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
By Email: [email protected]
– This Policy is current. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information, we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or. We may also contact you through email or by phone.
– Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83), California residents who provide us certain personal information are entitled to request and obtain from us, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we have shared with third parties for their own direct marketing use. Such requests may be made once per calendar year for information about any relevant third party sharing in the prior calendar year. California residents who would like to make such a request may submit a request in writing to [email protected]. The request should attest to the fact that the requester is a California resident, and provide a current California address.